|Preceding station||Template:S-rail/lines||Following station|
|tu Yim Tin||(I25) Gaŋnam||(I26) Yaŋjä||Törminus|
|tu Dähwa||(J341) Nambu Bāsí Törminol||(J342) Yaŋjä||(J343) Mäboŋ||tu 오금|
|tu Yoŋsan||(J1116) Gaŋnam||(J1117) Yaŋjä||(J1118) Yaŋjä Çitiā Park||tu Jòŋja|
|Subway line/station #|| Line 3 (342)|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Opened||1985n 10m 18d|
|Yangjae Station is a station on the Jungnaman MTR Line 3.
It is located in Xiucou-dong, Xiucou-gu, Jungnaman.
|Yaŋjä Steiçion-wa, Xiucou-kui Office ddo, jigùm dè Juŋnamŋon-çiti dè Juŋnamŋon MTR Lain 3 steiçion, mirai dè Lain 11 en Frendov Rijionol Reilwei Ist Lain dè steiçion à Yaŋjä-kui.
Vicinity / Iksits Edit
- Exit 1 : Hanjin Art Center
- Exit 2 : Yeongdong Middle School, Woosung APT
- Exit 3 : Eungwang Girls' Middle & High Schools
- Exit 4 : Eonju Elementary School
- Exit 5 : Seocho Social Welfare Center
- Exit 6 :
- Exit 7 : Korean Educational Development Institute (KEDI)
- Exit 8 : Seocho District Office, Yangjae High School, Institute of Foreign Affairs & National Security
History / Històri / 歷史 Edit
Nearby Areas of InterestEdit
Yangjae Citizens' Forest is located near Yangjae Tollgate on the Gyeongbu Highway, the entrance to Seoul City. Built for the 1986 Asian Games and 1988 Seoul Olympics, the land was prepared on July 1983 as part of Gaepo-dong Land Arrangement Plan. The construction of the Forest continued for about three years and completed on November 1986. The total area is 358,992 sq. meters. The park's major facilities include landscaped facilities, such as Grass Field, Octagonal Pavilion, and Pagora (wisteria trellis). The Forest also has sports facilities, such as tennis and basketball courts. Other major structures in the Forest include the Memorial Hall for Patriot Yun Bonggil, a parking lot, children's playground, and an outdoor wedding hall.
- Location: 236, Yangjae 2-dong
- Information: (02) 575-3895, (02) 571-5715 (Fax)
- Admission: Free
- Parking: capacity for 571 cars
- Yangjae station exit 7, 20 minutes walk or transfer to bus (get off at Yangjae Citizens' Forest).
- Yangjae Citizens' Forest
Yangjae Stream, or Yangjae Cheon in Korean, is a 5.5 km. long body of water that stretches from Gwanak-san through the southern area of Gangnam-gu. There are two swimming areas for kids, a number of stepping stone bridges to cross, and two sites for an ecosystem watch.
- Yangjae station exit 7, 18 minutes walk.
- Yangjae Stream
Si osou Edit